4 Types of Summery, Stuffed Potato Skins!
Today was the most exhausting day I’ve had in… forever. So I rather regretted taking on this recipe because I was falling asleep while handling sharp objects, not exactly my most glorious moment on this earth.
Anyways, the majority of all the herbs and stuff used in this were from my garden so everything was fresh fresh fresh!
These fillings are just a few examples of what you could do, the lemon thyme one was my favourite but you could do things like bacon bits (if you’re not watching that waistline…) and sour cream.
- about 15 new potatoes (makes 30 bites or so, given that you don’t destroy a few potatoes along the way like I did)
- 1 cup of almond milk (or any kind you wanna use)
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
For my fillings:
- 1-2 tsp thyme and zest of half a lemon
- 1 tsp rosemary and 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1-2 tsp of dill & zest of a lime
- 1-2 tsp of parsley
- 4 teaspoons of greek yogurt
- boil your potatoes until they’re SUPER tender and practically falling apart
- let them cool off for a bit first, and then cut them in half and scrape out the middles into the bowl
- place the empty skins on a baking sheet, season with oil, salt, and pepper and throw into 375F oven for about 10 minutes or until golden and crisp
- place the potatoes into a pan/pot with the almond milk, and a bit of oil and cook until everything is soft for a “base mixture”
- divide the base mixture up into your favourite herbs and stuff (I cooked the garlic in some oil) and mix with greek yogurt, and season again
- fill them up and serve!
I still don’t have the reason
And you don’t have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a ___ about you
Give me something to believe in
Cause I don’t believe in you anymore, anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference,
It even makes a difference to try
And you told me how you’re feeling
But I don’t believe it’s true anymore, anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry
so I guess this is good bye